Friday 30 April 2021

Fear The Walking Dead: Season 6 Best Ratings Yet! Even Better Than The Walking Dead!?

Fear The Walking Dead has been killing it, especially the last couple of seasons! I’m one of those people who really wasn’t impressed with early Fear The Walking Dead. In fact, until I started writing here I had dropped the show completely. I only started watching again when I heard season 5 had been good, so I watched the season 6 premiere. I was blown away! I love a good comeback story, so it’s amazing to see what Fear The Walking Dead has become! Season 6 has the best ratings yet! In fact, it seems like the show is doing even better than The Walking Dead! Geez if only they hadn’t killed Carl or gotten rid of Rick. I never imagined a world where Fear could be doing better, y’know, since it’s a spin-off and all.

On IMDb, Season 6 episode “Things Left to Do,” where Morgan (Lennie James) has his standoff with an outgunned Ginny (Colby Minifie), is the highest-rated episode of Fear the Walking Dead with an 8.8 score. Just below it is the Season 6 premiere, “The End is the Beginning,” which pits a half-dead Morgan against headhunter Emile (Demetrius Grosse).

Fear The Walking Dead is currently tied for season 3 of The Walking Dead. The  Walking Dead used to be a tv Juggernaut but has seen some severe decline over the years. This was a show that was once the most-watched show on tv. It used to pull in 17 million viewers! Now they’re lucky if they get more than a CW show! That’s not a jab at The CW either, I love their shows! I’m a huge DC fan, but it’s certainly a huge decline!

Have you been enjoying the newest season of Fear The Walking Dead? I think it’s definitely my favorite season thus far. It doesn’t scratch that Rick Grimes itch, but I’ll take it! Are you glad season 6 has the best ratings yet!?

 

The post Fear The Walking Dead: Season 6 Best Ratings Yet! Even Better Than The Walking Dead!? appeared first on FanFest.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top